Sweet Southern Sunshine

Just another crazy college kid these days...

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

6/6/06

I'm not one to be superstitious, but that's a little on the creepy side.

I don't really know where I'm at on much of anything these days. Work is good; it's a little like Chili's... I'm not making much money, but I have fun with the people there. Maybe you just can't have both. I'm scared to get drunk these days, because for some reason I've recently decided to start being a depressed drunk. I'll have a great time most of the night, but for some reason or another I'll always end up crying on someone's shoulder at the end of it. I don't know why. It's fairly embarrassing.

My class is almost over; we just have our final test tomorrow and that's it. I have really enjoyed it. I'm telling everyone I know here to take that class with that professor if they can. I'm also going to get an A, that will be a nice little boost for my GPA (it was looking a little sad after this past semester).

Courtney's back now, so we've resumed our trouble-causing routine, to the extent that I've been able to with my class and work to worry about. I've been going to work hungover (or still drunk in some cases) a lot. Good times. I'm afraid of what this summer is going to turn into when my class is over and I'm really free to do whatever. Fortunately there will still be Silver Wings events that we have to take care of. We have to do recruiting events with the guys, and they start eeeearly in the mornings, so that should cut down on the staying up all night some.

I just don't get myself these days. I'm in one of my little funks again. Thinking too much, and yada yada yada. Who knows.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home